TheRole: Operations and Customer Support Associate - 292438
The Team: The OSTTRA Technology team is composed of Capital Markets Technology professionals, who build, support and protect the applications that operate our network. The technology landscape includes high-performance, high-volume applications as well as compute intensive applications, leveraging contemporary microservices, cloud-based architectures
The Impact: Together, we build, support, protect and manage high-performance, resilient platforms that process more than 100 million messages a day. Our services are vital to automated trade processing around the globe, managing peak volumes and working with our customers and regulators to ensure the efficient settlement of trades and effective operation of global capital markets
What’s in it for you: The principal duties for this role will to be to provide customer support to our clients, working in close partnership with global teams across US, UK, APAC, India. Candidates will be able to demonstrate a resourceful and collaborative approach to problem solving, as well as the ability to develop lasting client relationships and to handle difficult conversations with clients. They will need to be organized and diligent, detail-oriented and be able to grasp technical concepts relating to our services and platforms. We see an authentic passion for regulation, customer service, financial markets and technology as crucial to succeed in the role.
- Provide clients with timely assistance via telephone, email and in person
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to handle client requests, channel customers’ feedback, and enhance products and processes to address customer issues and better meet their requirements
- Develop excellent product and system knowledge to effectively support client requests
- Understand customers’ workflows to help them derive maximum benefit from OSTTRA/MarkitServ services and products and provide support to help customers streamline their workflows
- Assist clients to comply with global regulations like CFTC, ESMA, HKMA, JFSA etc.
- Assist clients with clearing of OTC derivative trades for CCP’s like CME, LCH, ICE etc.
- Ensure input of accurate client static data / profile configurations
- Engage with stakeholders about regulatory changes and analyze their impact on transaction and position reporting
- Configure the product as per the client’s requirement with regards to trade reporting
- Perform testing and provide troubleshooting for the client to configure the product as per the requirements of the participant in the UA
What We’re Looking For:
- Relevant experience between 5 to 10 years in Transaction and Position reporting
- Understanding of reporting requirements for MIFID, EMIR, ASIC, HKMA, JFSA etc.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with clients by maintaining a proactive, attentive, courteous, and professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a regulated environment and to demonstrate the understanding of the risks and compliance requirements associated with this
- Ability to stay highly organized in a high-volume, high-priority customer facing environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Knowledge of an additional (European) language(s) would be a bonus. Knowledge of OTC derivative products, Trade confirmations, and financial markets is a major plus
The Location: Gurgaon, India
About Company Statement:
OSTTRA is a market leader in derivatives post-trade processing, bringing innovation, expertise, processes and networks together to solve the post-trade challenges of global financial markets. OSTTRA operates cross-asset post-trade processing networks, providing a proven suite of Credit Risk, Trade Workflow and Optimisation services. Together these solutions streamline post-trade workflows, enabling firms to connect to counterparties and utilities, manage credit risk, reduce operational risk and optimise processing to drive post-trade efficiencies.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. These businesses have an exemplary track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure and bring together an established community of market participants comprising all trading relationships and paradigms, connected using powerful integration and transformation capabilities.