The Role: Senior Database Administrator - R26305
The Team: The OSTTRA Technology team is composed of Capital Markets Technology professionals, who build, support and protect the applications that operate our network. The technology landscape includes high-performance, high-volume applications as well as compute intensive applications, leveraging contemporary microservices, cloud-based architectures
The Impact: Together, we build, support, protect and manage high-performance, resilient platforms that process more than 100 million messages a day. Our services are vital to automated trade processing around the globe, managing peak volumes and working with our customers and regulators to ensure the efficient settlement of trades and effective operation of global capital markets
What’s in it for you: We are looking for highly motivated technology professionals who will strengthen our specialisms, and champion our uniqueness to create a company that is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive to all.
You will have 10+ years’ experience of DBA to meet the needs of our expanding portfolio of Financial Services clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team based out of Gurgaon and to work with colleagues across multiple regions globally.
• Micro services support: Participate in the design, implementation and on-going support of all operational data in the different technologies - matching each use case with the adequate data technology
• Support software projects involving the database infrastructure and data pipeline.
• Developing automation procedures and applications.
• Responsiveness to alerts and production issues (The team provides a 24/7 on-call cover for critical issues).
• Design, implement and upgrade cost-effective fault-tolerant architecture.
• Work with developers to design and build new structures to support application enhancements and promote database changes throughout the Dev, UAT and Prod databases.
• Manage databases in cloud environments such as Amazon (and code the infrastructure with Terraform)
• Troubleshoot and support existing database processes; deliver fixes and optimizations where appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
• 10+ years of experience in information technology.
• At least 5 years of experience as an Oracle DBA in a fast-paced, rapid-growth and intensive environment
• 2+ years of experience with Amazon cloud managed RDS and tools
• Some experience with NoSQL technologies like Kafka , Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra , Elastic Search
• Experience with database performance tuning.
• Strong programming skills (Bash, Python, Go)
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Cloud environments (preferably AWS )
• Experience with infrastructure coding tools (preferably Terraform)
• Experience with Oracle 19, Oracle Datagaurd
• Experience working with Linux OS
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Postgres
• Experience with Kubernetes
The Location: Gurgaon, India
About Company Statement:
OSTTRA is a market leader in derivatives post-trade processing, bringing innovation, expertise, processes and networks together to solve the post-trade challenges of global financial markets. OSTTRA operates cross-asset post-trade processing networks, providing a proven suite of Credit Risk, Trade Workflow and Optimisation services. Together these solutions streamline post-trade workflows, enabling firms to connect to counterparties and utilities, manage credit risk, reduce operational risk and optimise processing to drive post-trade efficiencies.
OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. These businesses have an exemplary track record of developing and supporting critical market infrastructure and bring together an established community of market participants comprising all trading relationships and paradigms, connected using powerful integration and transformation capabilities.